EDB to PST
Exchange Server is a Server email application which controls and stores overall email communication in the form of .EDB files. In case of EDB database corruption, organization comes under a severe data disaster situation which must be resolved at any cost. In order to handle such circumstances efficiently, Kernel for Exchange Server recovery tool has been developed. It is integrated with easy to use and user friendly interface to ease you while performing a comprehensive Exchange database recovery. It takes corrupted and infected EDB files as an input and performs a thorough scanning with the help of advanced algorithms. Very soon, all the recovered Exchange mailbox items are displayed in a hierarchical structure.
You can use the search option to know the exact location of EDB file. The tool is equipped with dual data recovery mode-Standard mode and Advanced mode. Advanced mode can be used to recover Public folders and user mailboxes. The tool also provides advanced data filtering options to remove duplicate items.
This advanced EDB to PST Converter tool is embedded with two EDB recovery modes
Significant features of Kernel for Exchange Server recovery Tool
- Proficiently repairs highly corrupted Exchange EDB databases and saves the inaccessible Exchange mailboxes/folders into Outlook PST files.
- Successfully recovers all deleted mailboxes, folders and items from Exchange EDB database.
- Much capable to export a single mailbox or bulk mailboxes to MS Outlook (.PST) files or Live Exchange Server or Office 365.
- Impeccable migration of EDB files to Archive Mailboxes and Public folders.
- Performs recovery of mailboxes from Exchange Databases having checksum errors and Mailboxes/Folders from un-mounted information store.
- Supports large EDB files, UNICODE and ANSI PST file formats.
- Accurately recovers images, attachments, drafts, calendar, journals, appointments, tasks, notes, email properties, Unicode characters, animated text, etc. from damaged EDB files.
- Recovers deleted Exchange mailboxes and permanently deleted emails from the mailbox folders.
- Advanced facility to export the EDB databases to the Live Exchange Server without getting interfered in between the resources of the Exchange Server
- Embedded with two modes of recovery – Standard Scan & Advanced Scan.
- Included with advanced settings to optimize and improve restoration of EDB files.
- Integrated with filter options to avoid any duplicity of recovered items during saving.
- Extended save options allows you to save the recovered EDB files in the individual mailboxes having various formats like RTF, MSG (Unicode/ANSI), HTML, EML, Text formats
- Creates and saves the HTML report of successfully recovered mailbox items.
- Configured with dynamic Ask for EDB Version facility which empowers users to repair corrupt EDB file of the selected version
- Use duplicate items filter option to remove similar entries while exporting data.
- Supports recovery from Mailbox Database.edb, Public Folder Database.edb, Priv1.edb, Pub.edb databases.
- Supports MS Exchange Server 2016, MS Outlook 2016 and Windows 10 OS.
- Available with free trial version.
Now, it’s time to try this EDB to PST tool before purchasing full version. You just need to download free demo version from our site and install it on your own system. In this way, you can easily evaluate its actual performance. It is a trial version so you can save only 25 recovered email items from each folder to PST.
If you have tried free trial version of Kernel for Exchange Server recovery tool and are satisfied with its performance then you should purchase full license version. The license version of EDB to PST Tool is fully functional and allows you to save all recovered Exchange mailbox items. We offer a wide range of options for online payment of purchased tool; you can select any one from them. The whole process of online purchasing of EDB 2 PST software tools is fully secured and protected. Just after completing payment process, you will be given an activation code and link for downloading the full version of tool.