EDB to PST
Exchange Server is a server email application that stores user mailboxes in the form of EDB files. When these Exchange database files become corrupt, it affects all the emailing activities in the organization. In order to handle such circumstances efficiently, Kernel for Exchange Server recovery tool has been developed. It is designed with a user friendly interface to ease all the hurdles in Exchange database recovery. It takes corrupted and infected EDB files as an input and performs a thorough scanning with the help of advanced algorithms. Very soon, all the recovered Exchange mailbox items are displayed in a hierarchical structure.
You can use its Search option to locate EDB files. The tool is equipped with dual data recovery modes - Standard mode and Advanced mode, and also provides advanced data filtering options to remove duplicate items.
This advanced EDB to PST Converter tool is embedded with two EDB recovery modes
Significant Features of Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery Tool
- Proficiently repairs highly corrupted Exchange EDB databases and saves the inaccessible Exchange mailboxes/folders into Outlook PST files, Live Exchange, Office 365/OWA.
- Successfully recovers all deleted mailboxes, folders and items from Exchange EDB database.
- Exports a single mailbox or bulk mailboxes to MS Outlook (PST) files or Live Exchange Server or Office 365.
- Impeccable migration of EDB files to Archive Mailboxes and Public folders.
- Efficient at migrating Live Exchange to Live Exchange, Office 365; Office 365 to Live Exchange, Office 365.
- Imports EML and MSG files from the drive and export them to Exchange Server, PST file or Office 365 mailbox.
- Performs recovery of mailboxes from Exchange Databases having checksum errors and Mailboxes/Folders from un-mounted information stores.
- Repairs large EDB files, and supports UNICODE and ANSI PST file formats.
- Accurately recovers images, attachments, drafts, calendar, journals, appointments, tasks, notes, email properties, Unicode characters, animated text, etc. from damaged EDB files.
- Restores data from corrupt backup files (BKF) to the desired location.
- Embedded with an impressive feature of extracting only the attachments from the corrupt EDB database.
- Accord users with an open field framework to view Source and Destination mailboxes side by side.
- Recovers deleted Exchange mailboxes and permanently deleted emails from the mailbox folders.
- Advanced facility to export mailboxes to Live Exchange Server even in live environment.
- Embedded with two modes of recovery - Standard Scan & Deep Scan
- Included with advanced settings to optimize and improve restoration of EDB files.
- Option to save individual items in various formats like RTF, MSG (Unicode/ANSI), HTML, EML, and Text.
- Generates detailed reports after successful recovery of mailbox data.
- Highly organized and easy to use interface which enables to perform several operations like create/rename/delete mailbox folder, drag-and-drop of messages.
- Auto-select STM file if EDB file version belongs to Exchange 2003 or prior.
- Use duplicate items filter option to remove similar entries while exporting data.
- Accurate recovery of Unicode content featuring foreign languages like Japanese, French, Chinese, etc.
- Flawlessly restores user mailboxes from inaccessible EDB files, supporting latest versions of Exchange Server: 2013 and 2016.
- Can be operated in English, French and German languages.
- Enhanced search mechanism which gives open platform to conduct search within 'search results' and major filters heads are - 'General, Mail Properties, Date, Attachment'.
- Deep-dive search portal enables advanced search within attachments basis - Attachment Type, Attachment Name etc.
- Generates operation log reports for every task performed with brief details like folder details, message details, mailbox details.
- Supports MS Exchange Server 2016, MS Outlook 2016 and Windows 10 OS.
- Available with free trial version.
Now, it's time to try this EDB to PST tool before purchasing full version. You just need to download free demo version from our site and install it on your own system. In this way, you can easily evaluate its actual performance. The trial version, lets you to restore only 25 recovered email items per folder to PST, Office 365, or to live Exchange Server.
If you are satisfied with its performance of the trial version, you should purchase the licensed version. The licensed version of EDB to PST Tool is fully functional and allows you to save all recovered Exchange mailbox items. We offer a wide range of options for online purchase. After the purchase, you will be given an activation code and a link to download the full version.
We wanted a simple solution to export a few user mailboxes to PST. And the Kernel tool did the job very well. It helped us export some selected mailboxes, and also to filter their content as per our need. This is the best tool for eDiscovery
We’ve used kernel for Exchange Server to upgrade from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2013. It has been a reliable solution to move our user mailboxes to live Exchange Server, without any data compromises.